Indian Gap is named for the 150-years-old Texas fort from which its rustic and handsome stone originated. Surrounded by vineyards, this Solstice compound is the ultimate retreat for lovers of food, wine, and California sunshine. Indoor/outdoor living is not only encouraged, but demanded by this property with its 3 free-standing master suites, main living structure and office bungalow. The main living space features a gourmet kitchen, dining room and media area. Each of the three 1.000 square-feet master suites offer an indoor/outdoor shower, secluded meditation area, fireplace and oversized spa-like bath. The buildings surround a shimmering pool overlooking a dramatic landscape of olive trees, vineyards and verdant foothills. The property also features outdoor dining and lounging areas, gas BBQ grill, two outdoor fireplaces and is minutes from nearby hiking, biking and of course, wine tasting.
Your next home
- Maximum guests: 6
- 3 bedrooms: 3 Kings
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Wireless internet access
- Printer and scanner
- Media room w/MP3 connections
- Gourmet kitchen
- Gas BBQ grill
- Indoor and outdoor dining room
- 20 ft ceilings and 150-year-old hand-hewn beams
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Swimming pool
- Each master suite is housed in its own private building
- Oversized spa-like bathrooms
- Indoor/outdoor showers and meditation area
- Spa bathroom products
- Washer / Dryer
- Infant crib/pack-n-play, monitor and highchair.
THE ULTIMATE VACATION DESTINATION FOR LOVERS OF FOOD, WINE & GOOD LIVING
There’s something magical about the Napa Valley. Maybe it’s the graphic quality that acres and acres of vineyards lend to the valley floor? Or maybe it’s the light and the way it moves and changes, highlighting each season? Or could it be the way the surrounding mountains isolate and protect the valley from the outside world? Whatever the reason, California’s Napa Valley is the ultimate vacation destination for lovers of food, wine and good living.
Just 35 miles long, the Napa Valley is home to world-class wineries, galleries, antique shops, boutiques, spas, gourmet markets and famous restaurants, many located along CA Highway 29. This picturesque stretch of road starts at the mouth of the Napa River, continues north through the town of Napa, the epicurean epicenter of Yountville, the chic and historic St. Helena, and the relaxing hot springs of Calistoga.
Your Solstice home, Indian Gap, is situated in the center of it all and there to facilitate a delicious, relaxing and memorable visit. Wine in the Napa Valley is a lifestyle and meant to be experienced, shared and loved. Solstice members can enjoy this lifestyle firsthand with private tours of area wineries, in-the-vineyard wine tasting with a celebrated winemaker or a special insider’s dinner that focuses on food and wine pairings. Beyond the world of wine, experience California’s regional cuisine with hands-on cooking classes, participate in an olive oil tasting, enjoy natural mineral waters and mud baths at a spa, or fill a picnic basket with local delicacies and take a ride to discover a favorite new winery. Theatre and jazz can be enjoyed at the Napa Valley Opera House. Outdoor activities include golf, hiking, biking, or hot-air balloon and helicopter rides over the valley. Or end the perfect day with a sunset dinner overlooking the vineyards. The Napa Valley is beautiful any time of year, but is most memorable in September and October during harvest when the wineries are in full production.
Napa ValleyView surroundings
HOW TO REACH INDIAN GAP
- Indian Gap is approximately 77 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Travel time from SFO to the property is 1h 45m
- Indian Gap is about 70 miles from Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Travel time from OAK to the property is 1h 25m
- Indian Gap is approximately 28 miles from Charles M. Schulz / Santa Rosa Airport (STS)
- Travel time from STS to the property is 60 minutes
- Indian Gap is about 26 miles from Napa County Airport (APC)
- Travel time from APC to the property is 35 minutes
- Indian Gap is approximately 70 miles from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Travel time from SMF to the property is 1h 25m